link Career Education Articulations - Home
Mission College Logo

High School, ROP, and Adult School Students

Learn more about Mission College.

Free Career Training 

High School, Adult School, and ROP Students

Costs and Fees - Free!

  • Dual Enrollment (DE) students pay only the health fee and the rest of the classes are free! DE students are limited to a maximum of three courses and are not to exceed eight units for each term.
Students work together at a table.
Career Training Programs

Business, Accounting, Hospitality Management, Computer Applications, Web Development, and more. Choose your interest.

View Programs
Students with graduation caps are pictured from behind as they wait in a crowd for the commencement ceremony.
How to Apply

Find out if your school is participating and how to apply. Courses are free and offered throughout our CTE programs at Mission.

How to Apply

Earn College Credit 

In today's job market, most careers require education beyond high school. earn college credit toward a certificate or degree which lead to a career, or transfer to a four-year program.

If you are enrolled at a local high school, regional occupational program, or adult school, you can earn college credit from courses taken at your current school. This happens when faculty and administrators from respective schools meet and work out an arrangement called “Articulation.”

  • Save money. College is expensive. Earn credits for free!
  • Save time. Get a head start on your certificate or degree program.
  • Prepare for highly paid and in-demand careers with relevant and cutting-edge career training.
  • Gain confidence and a sense of success.

Log in to CATEMA