link Name and Address Changes

Name and Address Changes

Name Change

Students wishing to change their name must submit documentation in person substantiating the change of name. In order to protect the student's privacy, students should bring a document with both the previous and new name, i.e., social security card plus any of the following:  Driver’s License, State Identification Card, passport, court ordered name change.

Address Changes

Changes in address and phone number can be completed in person at the Admissions & Records Office located in SEC 118.

Name changes and/or address changes require the submission of a Change of Information Form