Mission College Admissions
Instructions on how to apply below.
Important: Vaccine Policy
- You must complete our Covid-19 Self-Screening Requirement when on campus available by downloading our Mobile App.
The app also allows you to search and pay for classes, log into Canvas, find a map, and chat with us on the go!
- Students taking in-person classes or accessing in-person services for Spring 2022 must be vaccinated.
Tutorials and Advice
- Video Tutorial on Applying for Admission • English • Spanish • Japanese.
- Habla Espanol? Spanish Micro Site.
- Nói tiếng Việt? Vietnamese Micro Site.
- Video Tutorial on Using My Mission Portal.
- Steps to Apply (PDF) English • Spanish • Vietnamese.
- FAQs Answered in: Espanol •日本語 •русский • Tiếng Việt.
- New to Mission? Start Here.
Steps to Apply
Apply for Admission
- Submit the application for admission via CCC Apply. View a tutorial video.
- F-1 international students: Submit the International Student Application
- Explore college resource on MyPath.
- Apply for Financial Aid by submitting the FAFSA, (the Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and /or the CA Dream Act Application.
- Visit financialaid.missioncollege.edu for information.
- For help, connect with the Welcome Center. Lose your student ID number after applying? Find it here.
- Please go to My Mission Portal and sign in. Then select “Mission College Students”
- Select the “My Math/English Placements” icon under “My Student Success Tools” and follow instructions.
- If you are seeking an ESL (English as a Second Language) placement, access the ESL placement information (after receiving your student ID number.)
- To register for transfer level English and Math courses, you need to log in and accept or complete your placement prior to registration.
Select & Register for Classes
- Vaccination Status or Exemption required for in-person classes/services.
- Meet with a counselor to identify classes.
- Register and pay fees on your assigned registration date using the My Mission Portal.
- For help with class registration, connect with the Welcome Center.
- For help with paying for classes, connect with Financial Aid.
- Read about how to use My Mission Portal.