link Transcript Evaluations Home

Transcript Evaluations

If  you are transferring academic credit to Mission College from other regionally accredited colleges, send your official transcripts to Mission College for evaluation.

Once the transcript(s) have been received, you should see a Counselor for assistance submitting the Request for Transcript Evaluation form to the Admissions & Records Office. Inquiries regarding transcript evaluations may be sent to the Admissions & Records Office. 

Send Official Transcripts to

Mission College
Admissions & Records Office
3000 Mission College Blvd., MS 9
Santa Clara, CA  95054

For information regarding how external exams and coursework, including foreign coursework, will be applied to Mission College degrees and certificates, visit