link Mission College Veterans Services

Enroll as a Veteran

Also see Admissions' Veterans Resources page

Information for Veterans, their Spouses, and Eligible Dependents.

Veterans receiving Chapter 30, (Montegomery G.I Bill ®) must call 1-877-823-2378 once a month for verification of attendance.

How to Enroll



Apply to Mission College
  • Prospective student must complete and submit the application for admission to Mission College. After 24 hours, you should receive an email containing instructions and a student ID number. Apply Today.
Apply for GI Bill®


  • You may apply for VA Educational Benefits at ® or request an Application for Education Benefits form from a VA representative. We recommend that you apply for benefits online for faster service.
    • When you receive the "Certificate of Eligibility" letter from the Department of Veterans, please submit the letter to the VA representative to finalize your paperwork for VA benefits. You also need to submit a copy of your DD 214 (if discharged from service.)
Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
  • Complete the “free Application for Federal Student Aid” (FAFSA), to see if you qualify. Do this on the FAFSA website: See our Financial Aid Office for more information.
Transfer Credits and meet with your Academic Adviser
  • All veterans applying for educational benefits must submit official transcripts from previous colleges and universities attended. Your VA Counselor will help you prepare an Educational Plan.
Register for Classes
  • Veterans are given a priority date to register for classes. It is your responsibility to follow your educational plan and know the important deadlines of the college.
    • Please notify the VA Representative of any change with your academic status. Register for classes using My Mission Portal.
Scroll right for full chart

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)